Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Here come those Donuts!

It's that time of year again.
Donuts!
This is the third spring FCCLA has sold donuts to help with the food cost of the state FCCLA meeting. This may not be the healthiest fundraiser, but it sure is popular!


The difficult part of this adventure, I have to get up at 4:45 a.m. and drive to the donut place, ring a door bell, wait, and then load donuts into my vehicle. My patience was tried this morning when I had to ring the bell more than once and then was met by someone who struggled with helping me in an efficient manner. It was further aggravated by the employee that arrived early to work and choose to smoke a cigarette in my breathing space.
This was all before I had a Diet Coke!
Upon leaving the donut store, I had to go to the grocery store and shop for this week's teacher luncheon. I took pictures so you could have an idea of what my van looked like on the inside. Unfortunately you can't smell through a computer. Imagine driving 30 miles, smelling freshly baked yeast donuts!

What you can't tell, is how deep my trunk is. This is the first trunk I've had in a mini van - I don't think I could have delivered all those donuts in my old one. Thank you Lord for providing me with the means to do what I enjoy!


We are serving chicken tortilla casserole for our teacher luncheon this week.
Everyone needs to know how to prepare a chicken for baking. :0)
Stay tuned... more to come.
XOXO
Theresa




No comments:

Post a Comment