Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Event #1 of 4 - The WINNER!

Scenario - " A family reunion of 60 people".
They chose an outdoor, family farm setting. I am in love!

They found the flowers on the hill behind the school.
They made picket fences from Popsicle sticks and hung them around pint jars for place cards.

The cupcakes were decorated to look like corn on the cob with melting butter. They used jelly beans, slightly melted star burst, toothpicks with pipe cleaners wrapped around for the corn holders. So unique and absolutely adorable!

Isn't it cute? :0)
Don't you wish you could go to a family reunion where this much effort was given?
I know I do!
They prepared "pigs in a blanket", and veggies with dip for sampling. Yum!
You've seen all four of the events.
Now you understand why I had others to come in for the evaluation - they were all creative and it is too hard for me to be objective!
I've got to run - I have a wedding to attend!
Have a beautiful day!
XOXO
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment