Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Reception!


We had a great afternoon! 
Brownie bites! 



I have a respect for those who bake and decorate cookies.  I also love Martha!  We made 109 heart shaped cookies using this recipe.  They were delicious!  Soft, not hard, and maybe my new favorite sugar cookie.  My creative daughter and daughter n law  helped decorate those cookies.

This dear lady is a sweet friend, she is a new grandmother!  She just returned  from Singapore, where she spent a month with her beautiful new granddaughter.  :0)
 The happy couple!

 The candelabra was my mother's.  She had used this in our wedding 32 years ago.  I had thought to paint it for an update, but my daughter wouldn't let me.  She liked it just the way it was!  :)


One of the tables.

Chocolate chip cookies!  Seriously, I found this recipe here, and they were fabulous!  The recipe made 120 cookies, which is perfect for a party.  I added pecans - love pecans! 



These sweet ladies drove down from West Virginia and KY to be with us today!  Thank you!

Three weeks - that's all that's left of my summer!
I have homework that I must do before school begins and yes, I've waited to the end of the summer. 
XOXO
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment