Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

Summer is flying by!

 



Since my last post we've added a new member to our family!  It was a beautiful event and I couldn't be more pleased!  They have been very busy settling into married life, writing thank you notes and adjusting to all things newlyweds must during those first few months. 

At the end of May our middle son and his family moved back to Tennessee from Texas.  He is currently on leave from the Army, but will not be returning to active duty due to injury to his back.  This has been an exciting time as well.  I now have the opportunity to read, play, and spoil this precious little boy as much as I wish.  They are staying with us until all details are worked out.  I'm not complaining!  :)





 
 
He turned one on June 28!  Seems like a few weeks ago and I was making that trip to Texas to meet him!  We had so much fun planning a birthday party!  He is a adorable!  I know I am bias, I don't make any excuses!


 
He is also going to have a girl cousin pretty soon.  We are expecting her arrival the end of this month or the first of August.  My life would be so much easier if she would appear the last week of July, as school begins August 4.  I want to be there for her birth.  She will be born in Lexington, KY.  That isn't a bad drive, but far enough that I would like a few days to enjoy her. 

 
The summer is going by way to fast!  I want it to slow down! 
 I hope you are having a great summer!
XOXO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment