Pages

Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy September!

I have a new camera! I love it! Actually, I have two new cameras. One for school and one for home. Kodak Z1285 took the pictures below.
I thought you might like to see a picture of Nikki, the cat. She moved in with us three weeks ago tonight. She has adjusted well to her new surroundings. She loves it on Wednesday nights when the kids come home for supper after a "bowling" class in Kingsport. They get in the floor and play. Here she is showing love.
Mom and Dad Burton helping me celebrate my birthday.

Yes, I had a birthday this week.

My beautiful daughter and her sweet boyfriend brought me this "pretty in pink" cake. It not only looks pretty, it was very tasty. Thank you all so much. I love you!

The flowers below were sent to my by my sweet sisters. It was a nice surprise waiting for me when I came home from school. I can't remember the last time I received flowers. Thank you all for remembering me!

I also received several cards with well wishes. I had so much fun opening the cards and reading the precious words. I felt loved. Thanks!

I hope you have a wonderful fall weekend.
XOXO
Theresa

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful flowers, cake, and a wonderful family you have. I think you should keep them. Enjoy this next year, cause the ones to come will continue to get better and better. So happy you have a new camera too. I mean 2 new ones. Have a wonderful weekend. Love, D

    ReplyDelete