Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

Thankful Friday



What are you thankful for?
I am thankful for a husband that is committed to our marriage, for children that not only make me proud to be called mom but are an example to their peers in their Christian faith. I am thankful for parents that loved me and gave me a childhood that was "perfect" for me! I am thankful for the parents that I acquired at the age of 19 when I became a wife. I am thankful for sisters that inspire me, for a niece and great-nephew, I love to brag about them!
I am thankful for friends that have encouraged me to continue on the journey, even if the road is bumpy and full of pot holes!



I am thankful for a career that allows me to earn money doing what I truly love.
I am thankful for the educators that prepared my lessons, even when they felt unappreciated. I am thankful for colleagues that are committed to the philosophy "all children can learn". I am thankful for an administration that offers encouraging words after I have fumbled the task before me. I am thankful for the young people in my life that are willing to tackle any challenge I throw their way. I am thankful for each and every name that is on in my roll book. I am thankful for the young man in my class who encourages me with his strength. He is 17 years old and taking chemotherapy.

I am most thankful for a God above who loved me enough to send His one and only Son to save me from my sin.


What are YOU thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment