Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

PROUD MOTHER!

Yesterday, my Darling Daughter was initiated into an honor fraternity at ETSU, KON ( I think those are the letters.)
I am so proud of this beautiful young lady!
Come May she will be half way through her higher education program. She is majoring in Interior Design.



Her design and artistic talents are a gift from above. It is so exciting as a parent to watch her develop into a mature and creative young woman. Several of her projects have been chosen by her professors to be on display for quality examples of student work.
I am proud! I was unable to attend this meeting yesterday, but my sweet student teacher was also being honored and as she was leaving my classroom I asked her to take my camera and take pictures. She did and I am one happy mother!

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for sending this precious young lady into my life.
Thank you for her big brothers that have helped mold her.
Thank you for her father who has provided a wonderful example of a man that follows you.
Bless her as she continues in her studies, use her as an example of your love, that others may see Jesus in her.
In Jesus name,
Amen
XOXO
Theresa








No comments:

Post a Comment