Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday, Handsome!

Happy Birthday!
I hope your day is filled with blessings and promises.


You are a wonderful husband, father, son and pastor. You are a friend to many and an encouragement to those who know you. God chose you to be a minister of the Gospel and you have submitted to His calling with Grace and Love. How blessed are those you encounter each day.

You lead by example, which is to say, "you practice what you preach".

Thank you!




Your children are proud to call you "Dad"! You have taught them to be genuine, caring young adults. Each of our children are active in church, not because they are the "preacher's kids" but because they have a love of Jesus as demonstrated by their father.

Our journey has been an adventure. :o) Your love and affection makes my heart jump with joy when we are together and ache when we are apart. I love you!
Thank you for being a part of my life!

You are a caring and supportive son. You are their "Pride and Joy"! You show respect and honor to them each day. You have learned the art of patience from your dad and your sense of humor is from you mom. You are a beautiful blend of the two.

Happy, Happy, Birthday! I love you!

XOXO

Theresa

P.S. Thank you to those who commented on my last post. I so appreciate your comments and prayers! Dad B. is still in the hospital. We are unsure of the days ahead and ask God's direction as decisions are made by medical staff and family. Thank you for your kindness.



2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Greg and may you see many more. You are such a blessed man with love from your family, your church families, and friends. And, To have the wonderful wife you have... well... you know how blessed you are to have her in your life.

    This is a beautiful tribute to Greg, and a very nice memory for his birthday this year. I continue to pray for your family and consider myself very fortunate to have watched your family "grow up" Enjoy the many days ahead and continue to have the wonderful outlook on life that you and your family have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am humbled and honored by your precious words! You give me a lot to live up to. Great photos...nice camera!
    Who could ask for a better life partner than the one to whom I am married?! I love you, Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete