Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Greetings from the Smokies!

Hello!
I know it has been awhile since I have posted.
Life in the B. world has been hectic and exhausting. :0)
I have survived!
To celebrate, we are spending our first long weekend, since Labor Day, in the Smokies!
I can't imagine a more perfect day.
Sitting on the porch, listening to the soft rainfall on a cool beautiful Saturday morning. No time schedule, no deadlines(well, none I am going to mention), and the company of my sweetheart.
I couldn't ask for any more!



Yes, those are my toes peeking out from the soft throw
I brought for just such an occasion.

Notice the raindrops?


We had dinner here last night.
The meal was delicious, but the dessert was out of this world. We shared a piece of coconut pie. The crust was a combination of crushed graham crackers and pecans. The coconut was toasted and the filling was extra creamy. Yum!

I'm praying for my friends with the flu.
I pray you recover quickly.
XOXO
Theresa




1 comment:

  1. The view is beyond words. God's beautiful work is amazing year after year! Thank you for the prayers. I am so praying that this will be my final night of the fever. I have NEVER experienced anything like this! I can definately see why the lifespan was short in the old days. How did they do it without modern conveniences? I have no idea!!
    Anyway, I'm glad you feel well enough to work on your blog and go out and eat. Enjoy every minute of it and your pictures are absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete