Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby!

My baby turned 20 today! My how time flies!
I look at her sweet face and remember how blessed I was the day she was born.
Thank you Lord!

We had a small party at our house to celebrate this milestone.
She invited a few close friends, I provided chili and other goodies.
Her friends brought a pinata.
It was FUN! :)
Another young person we love turns 20 on Tuesday!
Happy Birthday!


We had candle issues.







She decorated the cupcakes.
I think they are adorable.







Happy Birthday Baby!
I pray you have many more! I am so proud of you!
XOXO
Theresa
















1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun time for all!!! The cookie and cupcakes and decorations look so good. Did you get new curtains for your dining room? Nice!! How did the chili turn out?

    ReplyDelete