Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fall is Here!

I didn't intend to take such a long  break from this blog, but... days flew by and before I knew it, two months were gone!  School is back into session, actually, almost 1/4 of the school year is almost finished.  :)

In September we celebrate several birthdays and decorate for fall.  

 
I had planned on doing a post of the changes in the dining room.  It was painted back in February and I love it!  The color is called "moonshine". 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This beautiful young woman celebrated her birthday this week.




Red Velvet cake - her favorite!  It tasted as good as it looked!
 

 
 
New cell phone was on the birthday "wish" list.  Unfortunately, it is on a back order list.  Hopefully, it will arrive in a few days.
 
 


There was another, "on it's way" gift.  She had been looking at a monogram necklace and I found one, again, didn't arrive in time.  She was good natured about it. 
 
I personally am thrilled fall is here!  I love fall, cool weather and colorful trees.
Love,
From July 29, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment