Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Beautiful Weekend!

We made a trip to Pippa Passes, KY yesterday.
The drive through VA was breathtaking! The colors are beautiful and we even saw a train running through the mountains. It was so pretty!
Why did we go to Pippa Passes?
Middle Child was in a Shakespeare play, "Much Ado About Nothing".

First son and his girlfriend drove from Lexington to spend the day.

This is the first time in a long while that we've been able to be with him two weekends in a row.

I am a proud "mother"!
He did a fantastic job!
I am always amazed how well he does in theater. He's always good, but the memorizing and all of the work that must be done, I can't imagine how he does it all!
It was donut time again this week. I arrived at this establishment at 6:30a.m. on Wednesday morning and loaded over 100 dozen boxes into the "momma van". The smell of fresh, warm donuts was heavenly!
I am so thankful they sell as easily as they do. Mom and Dad Burton bought 4 boxes. We froze 2 of them. They are as delicious warmed in the microwave as they are the day you pick them up from the store. YUM!
My guys!
I think they are the handsomest group of men.
I love you!

Praying a productive, praiseworthy, and perfect week for you.

XOXO

Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment