Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Snow Day #1 2010 SY

What do you do on a snow day?
If it doesn't look like snow at your house, you post the photo of the snow from Saturday morning.
We woke up Saturday to a sweet, white world. :0)
You make a crock-pot of taco soup. Yum!
Make plans to tackle that "walk-in" closet that you can barely "walk-in" to. :0( But..... decide you've got all day to begin that project and
turn on the TV and sit down to eat breakfast while catching up with day time TV.
I did not realize Nate Berkus had his own show, but there he was when the TV came on.
I stopped and watched. :o)
I was fascinated.


He had a guest photographer, and had her to give tips for photography.

I was mesmerized.

OK, I admit, I distract easily.
But seriously, wouldn't you rather learn decorating tips, photography tips and spend time on the computer than to organize a non-walk in walk-in closet?
Maybe snow day #2 will be tomorrow and I can begin that project then? OR, maybe I can begin it this afternoon?
Decisions, decisions, I hope I make the right one. :0)
Enjoy your afternoon!
XOXO
Theresa



No comments:

Post a Comment