Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Great Weekend!

It's been a wonderful weekend.  I have received phone calls from both of my out of state children and my dad.  I was blown away with all the best wishes sent to me by former students, friends and family on facebook. 
Yes, I celebrated a birthday. 
I am thankful God has blessed me. 

We went to the movies last night and saw "The Help".  It was a very good movie.  If you haven't seen it, I would highly recommend doing so.  I have heard the book is even better, I intend to read it this week.  That period of history in our country was so painful, but necessary.  Unfortunately, I am afraid there are still similar attitudes today - 40 years later.  :(


I pray you have a wonderful week, and God sends blessings to you.
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment