Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summer Sewing

I hope you are enjoying this beautiful summer! I know I am.
I always set sewing goals for myself for the summer time.
This is a project I began a few months ago. Unfortunately, as with a lot of my "projects" it got put on the back burner.

A sweet baby was born in our church this past spring. I wanted to make her an outfit. When I saw the lady bug fabric I knew this was IT. Hopefully, you can tell from the bottom photo, the top is a halter, type. Instead of using a button to keep it in place, I chose to use red ribbon. I love red ribbon on babies!

I had forgotten how much fun it is to sew for babies. Actually, it is a lot more fun now, I don't have to sew while the babies are sleeping. LOL

I think I am going to invest in ribbon tags.

I've been using the fabric paper that you run through your computer printer and then iron onto your projects. While these have served the purpose, I think I'm ready to invest in my new adventure.

I have several projects I need to finish.

It will be time for school to start before I know it!

God Bless!

OXOX

Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment