Pages

Monday, June 30, 2008

YUM!

Do you remember this?
Approximately 10 weeks ago my wonderful hubby built and planted this small garden.
In no time, those small plants began to grow. I know this photo is blurry, it was misting rain the day I took this photo.

Yesterday, I walked into the kitchen to see these lying on my table.

My sweet hubby had been in the garden.

Aren't they beautiful?

I had one for supper last night and one for breakfast.

They are so tasty.

There is something about a tomato from the garden. Thank you God for giving us fresh vegetables.


Then God said, "Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds." And it was so.

Genesis 1:11

May God Bless you on this beautiful summer day.

XOXO's

Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment