Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Quiet Sunday

Tonight my house is very silent.
The young people have left, one to his house in KY and the other two to college dorms. This was truly one of the most enjoyable Thanksgivings in my adult life.
C. came back to our house after lunch today and
helped me with the program that my photos were on.
These are better photos of our Thanksgiving table.
Again, Thank You to the anonymous giver of the beautiful fall centerpiece. Pictures do not do it justice!

Yes, you are seeing a Christmas tree in the dining room, and yes, it was up before we had Thanksgiving dinner. We have several events at our house during the holidays and it is imperative that I begin decorating while I am off for Thanksgiving break.
One more photo of the dining room.


I pray you have a blessed and productive week.

XOXO

Theresa





No comments:

Post a Comment