Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Warning! Not for the weak stomach!

Only to me! I am the most graceful, careful, 40 something you will ever meet.
*sigh*
OK, I may be exageratting some.
Honestly, I was walking and the next thing I knew I was falling..... in slow motion. My brain was saying, "NO!" but down I went.
Somehow this lamp jumped out in front of me, the now twisted stand was caught between my little toe and the toe next to it. Yes, it feels just like it looks, black and angry. I was blessed with another snow day today which probably was a good thing.
I do return to school tomorrow and we'll see how the day goes. There are bruises in other places,...... I'll keep them a secret. LOL

On a more enjoyable note, we went to the movies tonight and saw "Four Christmases". I'm not sure how I feel about it. I love Reece Witherspoon and was expecting this to be a romantic comedy, which it was. The comedy wasn't exactly to my liking in places in other places it was so funny I laughed out loud. I guess what I am saying, if you have a free night and want to see a new Christmas movie this one is ok.

If you read this and have the opportunity to send up a quick prayer on my black toe's behalf, I would appreciate your help. I would rather it hadn't happened, now I am praying it heals quickly.

XOXO

Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment