Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Last Snow Day?

We have used up all of our built in snow days. Today was snow day 14 for this school year. It was a blessing. Last week, while only 4 days, was very tiring and difficult. The weekend did not allow enough recoup time. When I called the message line this morning at 5:30 I discovered we were on a two hour delay. Great, I thought, I can sleep an extra hour and still arrive at school early. Just as I was making my last look in the bathroom mirror I heard the radio say, "This just in, Carter County Schools are now closed". I was thrilled and annoyed at the same time. I loved the thought of catching up on much needed rest, but annoyed that I was already awake and ready. What's a girl to do? Why, eat a waffle and go back to bed of course. It was WONDERFUL! I feel so much more ready to meet the rest of the week. Thank you Lord for meeting my needs.

Once I was up and about I took the opportunity to catch all the "dust bunnies" from my bedroom. They have multiplied since the last time I tried to get rid of them. Frustrating little stinkers. They have a tendency to grow when I am the most distracted. Hopefully I have caught them all and sent them away. For today anyway.
Enjoy your week.
I have a huge project at school this week, but that will be another post.
XOXO
Theresa


No comments:

Post a Comment