Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Good Night!

Girls night. These girls are spending the night together before they head back to their respective college campuses. Fun!
Homemade chicken pot pie. I was craving a comfort food and decided this would fit the bill. It was perfect. I hate that you can't have a bite. YUM! I made the white sauce from scratch with real cream and it was incredible.
The applique blankets were a joint effort. Ashley did the design work and I did the sewing. To be fair, she WAS going to do the sewing, but ran out of time. LOL
I have to finish up grades for report cards. Enjoy your week.
XOXO Theresa

2 comments:

  1. What fun for these girls! Are they all freshmen this year? Is one of these girls Clanci?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all freshmen, and Clanci hasn't come back yet. These girls all go to church together and go to different colleges, NY, NC, SC, and TN. They wanted to get together before they all head back. It was fun!

    ReplyDelete