Pages

Friday, April 18, 2008

What a Difference a Week Makes!

We had a Mexican Luncheon today.
I think they did a great job decorating.
They talked with the Spanish teacher and borrowed a few items.

I have shown pictures similar to this before, but they work so hard, I want to show off their accomplishments.

Our Menu for today:

Chicken Tortilla Casserole

Taco Casserole

Spanish Rice

Mexicali Corn

Mexican Cornbread

Sweet Tea

Brownie Pie with homemade Hot Fudge Sauce

I thought the Dogwoods were pretty last week, but tonight they are beautiful! It is beginning to be dark outside and I quickly captured this picture. Weather forcast is rain for the weekend and I wasn't sure if I could catch one tomorrow.

Do you remember the garden spot?

DH has looked at the weather forcast for the next week and he seems to think all the bad weather is behind us. Time will tell. He has worked so hard on this spot and I absolutely love it! He planted tomatoes, green peppers and zinnas.

I can't wait for it to come in!

Do you see the lilac bush? This will be it's 3rd summer. DH and the three A's gave me this bush in honor of my Mother's birthday 2 years ago. Lilac was a beautiful color on her and I appreciate their thoughtfulness.

What are your plans for the weekend?

We have several church activities for tomorrow and Sunday. Our church is beginning a new building project and this Saturday lunch will be the kick off.

Enjoy your spring weekend.

XOXO Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment