Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Someone's Been Busy!

Can you tell what these are? They are blueberry bushes! I am so excited. My handsome H. went to the local nursery today and brought home sweet treats! I had no idea blueberries would grow around here but they do! Or, as I've been told, they will grow if you can keep the deer from eating all the fruit. The librarian from school says she has a secret recipe to keep the deer away. I hope she shares it with me. I want those blueberries!He also found a red dogwood tree to add to our yard. It is already a good size, I'm thinking it will look beautiful! Thanks honey!
I came home from school to find the chair cushions brought up from the basement. Is it just me or are the dogwoods extra pretty and lasting longer this year? Ours have been in bloom for over two weeks now. They make me happy!
Oops! Looks like someone left his post. Where is he? I found him. He is talking with the neighbor. I can't complain, check out all the plants that have returned from last year and the two new pots of bushes he's adding this year. What a guy! I am blessed.
I'm dragging this week. I have early duty. That means, I leave my house at 6:15 a.m. each morning and usually don't return home until 6:15 p.m. The first day I do well, tonight I am afraid I may not be able to stay awake through "Dancing with the Stars". That is my favorite Monday and Tuesday night television. One more day of early duty and I will have done my part!
Enjoy this beautiful spring.
XOXO
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment