Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Loved and Tired


I know it has been a week since I've updated this post. Our week in Nashville was so much fun! The young ladies below were the two students that participated in competition. My darling H. gave last minute instructions on "How to give a speech". I am so proud of them!
This picture is from the next day for the award ceremony. They received a silver medal! I think they were more nervous having to go up on stage in front of approximately 1000 people than they were the actual competition.

There was a formal banquet that night. They are so beautiful!
Both inside and out!
I am blessed to have a job that allows me to work with these young people.

This week at school we have been working on a teacher luncheon, which is tomorrow. I was extremely busy today, when I happened to look out my classroom window.

This is what I saw!


My darling angels left me a message!
I had to give them the camera to take a picture. LOL
I'm not sure if you understand the spelling of my name. The young man on the left the very first day of school this year, asked me if my name was theres a burton? He was serious! I have gone my entire life with my name spelled THERESA, this year I have a complete new pronunciation.
It really was funny!

They did clean off the toilet paper before they left school today. I drove through the car wash to get that chalk washed off.

It didn't work.

I had to get out the towels and window cleaner when I got home.

I feel loved! Thanks!

Our theme for the luncheon tomorrow is "Rain forest".

They chose this theme because last week while we were in Nashville, we ate at the Rain forest Cafe. I can't wait to show you how cute the tables are.

I'm headed to the shower and then to bed.

XOXO Theresa

2 comments:

  1. Mom, this cracks me up! lol It definitely looks like you are loved, in a good way of course! :) Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I thought it was cute. I love you too!!!

    ReplyDelete