Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Theater at it's BEST!

We drove to Pippa Passes, KY last night to see the above young man, in his college play. He is such a character!
This was after the play. They wouldn't allow me to take pictures during the play. UGH! Notice the dirt and raggedy appearance of his clothes? He portrayed a taxi driver from New York City in 1935. The height of the depression.

He did an excellent job and we were all so proud! He was entertaining even after the play. Then he always is. LOL
OK, I realize I have the same photo on here twice. I have tried to delete this one, but can't get it figured out. UGH!
This is our back yard. We have two dogwood trees. I was playing with settings on our camera and thought these were beautiful.Our garden spot! I am very thrilled with this. Hopefully, we will have tomatoes, green peppers, onions and flowers here. I'll keep you posted!


One of the trees we planted last summer in the front yard. My hubby says it is a miniature magnolia. I think it is a tulip tree. Anyone want to send me the answer?

Again, using a different setting on the camera. This is in a hanging pot off our sidewalk. I love the pink and red!
I have a hair appointment. Gotta go.
XOXO
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment