Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Missed Birthdays

The dear lady in this photo had a birthday last week. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I hope it was wonderful. I wish I had been there. We will celebrate in a few days when she makes a trip to TN.

It is amazing to me how quickly time goes by.

I know, I know, I keep saying this, but truly,

it seems like just last month that I was in KY holding this adorable, 6 week old baby boy.

He was born with all of that hair! He is the sweetest most adorable baby.

Last Tuesday this adorable, beautiful, baby boy turned

1!

Oh, I wish I would have been there! Hopefully, we will be able to visit soon.

I have it on good authority that he is the smartest child!

Honestly, he is blessed to have amazing Christian parents.

Keep up the good work!

Love and kisses,

Theresa

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment