Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Technology



In case you can't tell, DH is holding a DVD recorder in his hand. We are trying to become technology savy at our house. LOL

This is no easy task.

DVD's are so much more compact than video tapes. I thought...... I'll get hubby a DVD recorder for Father's Day and he will be so thrilled to learn new tech skills, he will transfer all our old family videos to DVD's.

What was I thinking?

It is GOLF season!

The weather is beautiful, the golf clubs are ready to go, and the DVD recorder is still in it's packaging. Oh well, it will sit patiently in that box until someone remembers that it is there.


I am trying to learn the new software program that DH gave me for Mother's Day. You see an example of it in the picture above and below. I love that white soft border around photos. Of course, it required one 18 year old (C) to leave me step by step instructions that I have taped to my computer screen in order to do this. I almost have that skill down. If I could figure out how to get those adjusted photos to a folder on the computer that will easily allow me to place them on this blog, I would be in tech heaven.


Unfortunately, I only know one way, so, in order for you to see the mirror I told you about, I am posting twice today.

Before:

After:
A

Close up, under the "pagan" tree.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment