Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bragging!

Bare with me please!
I am a PROUD, Great-Aunt!
Isn't he adorable?
He was the life of the party. Sociable, adorable, intelligent and absolutely handsome. He takes after me. :0)
We have had so much fun!
The weather is VERY warm! Almost too warm. Warm enough to allow a few games of corn toss, a new Christmas gift for my dad.
FUN!



I have taken the opportunity to use my "new" Christmas toy.
A farm is a wonderful place to practice photography.
I'm hoping tomorrow's weather will cooperate and I will be able to hone my skills.
Everyone left tonight with the agreement that we would take family photos tomorrow after church. No bad attitudes allowed!

I love taking photographs, especially when you have agreeable models.



He loves books!

I told you he takes after me. :0)


May God Bless you!

From the Bluegrass State.

XOXO

Theresa





No comments:

Post a Comment