Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Busy Week

I hope you are having a great week. Things are flying around here. We had a meeting after school today and I wanted to share with you photos of the work we did. Students went up behind the school and brought back greenery and pine cones for decorations. They made cookies, Christmas Tree appetizers, meatballs, chocolate chip cheese ball, punch and Wassail.
I was so busy, I forgot to get a close up of the trees. They were adorable.
Below: Other classes had their formal meal on Friday. In this project students are required to set the atmosphere and prepare a meal for a guest. One group made these beautiful Santa sleds. I am so proud of them. They worked really hard.

Snow theme.




Tree theme.




Old fashioned Christmas theme.




Mexican theme.



I have two more huge projects this week. I will take pictures and update. I wish you could be at school with me and see how awesome my students are. Have a great week!
XOXO
Theresa






No comments:

Post a Comment