Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

Off We Go!

We are headed to Kentucky!  
I can't believe it has been a year!  I didn't intend for it to be this long, somehow the days, weeks and months flew by and a year has left me.  
Before we leave I thought I would share with  you a few pictures of our 
blessed Christmas Day!




I have to tell you the story behind this photo. 
 DD was talking with her grandpa one morning this week and reminded him of when she was a little girl and would go for a visit.  He would get up in the morning and make her fried potatoes and onions.  She loved it!  
The next thing I know, she grabs her brother and heads to the grocery to buy a bag of potatoes.  The next morning she and Grandpa made fried potatoes and onions for breakfast.  
Yum! Yum!
Sweet memories!
XOXO

Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment