Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

For What I have received I passed on to you as of first importance; that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures.
I Corinthians 15 3-4 NIV
I hope you and yours are having a wonderful Easter Sunday. We had a beautiful service this morning. I am so thankful to live in a country where I have the freedom to worship. Thank you Jesus!
Two of my most favorite people in the world! They both are precious. I have two other precious people in my life, but they chose to take a nap instead of snapping pictures.

My Christian tree. I love this feather tree! I am still working on learning to crochet and came across a pattern on the internet to cover plastic eggs. I had a ball doing those eggs. The church ornament is my very favorite. I keep it on all year long.
I am off to Nashville tomorrow afternoon. This will be my last post until next weekend. I'm sure I will have stories to tell. LOL We do have tickets for the Grand Ole Opry for Tuesday night. I can't wait to go!
I leave you with this thought.....
"Christ the Lord is Risen Today" Alleluia
XOXO Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment