Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Beautiful Weekend!

What a gorgeous weekend! We had three beautiful snow days this week, Wed, Thurs, and Fri. and then...... this incredible spring weather for Sat. and Sun. My baby girl and I decided to make the most of our time together. We opted to make reservations for the Tea Room for lunch on Saturday. This particular Tea Room holds special meaning for us. Our very first visit to Kingsport, a trio of sweet ladies took us here for lunch. We were both impressed! The food was very tasty and the atmosphere was so pretty. We were smitten!
From the moment we arrived in Kingsport this has been our "special" place. How fun to have lunch and conversation with someone you love in a beautiful setting. I am blessed! I don't do well with close up camera shots. LOL Oh well... it was a memory making moment and we wanted to capture it on camera.
Our favorite "tea" is Black Currant. We both love it. A dear friend of ours is now the chef for this tea room and she is an awesome cook. Her talents are many and she uses them to serve others. She prepares meals for our church, wedding receptions and rehearsal dinners. She makes Amish Friendship bread for one of the ministries in our church. It is yum, yum!
I am ready to go back to school. I've had a sweet rest and have spent time catching up with my children. Thank you Jesus for loving me with beautiful people. AMEN
OXOX Theresa

2 comments:

  1. I had soo much fun yesterday!! The tea room was wonderful but the company was SO much better! :) Thank you, Mom! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ashley, I love you too! You are the best daughter! God blessed me the day you entered the world.

    ReplyDelete