Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

NASHVILLE, TN!

As it turns out, the hotel has internet connection and I brought my computer. Yea! Now I can give you a day by day account of our trip. LOL I'm not serious, but...... we are having a wonderful time! Remember those donuts? The girls sold enough that we were able to get tickets to the Grand Ole Opry! This is a photo just before we went inside. I am so proud of these girls! They are beautiful inside and out. I know their parents are so proud.
Inside!
Our seats were directly center just behind the sound system.
PERFECT!

To give you an idea of who was scheduled for tonight, I was close enough to the man running the sound system that I was able to photograph his instruction sheet.

Check out the names!
Ricky Skaggs has just made a new album of old Bluegrass music. We all enjoyed it. Yes Dad, I did see Bill Anderson! I remember when I was a little girl and you all would play those country albums. I saw him in concert tonight! He sang songs I remembered.

You may not know who Chuck Wicks is, but let me tell you...... He was fantastic! He sings the "Cinderella" song that is on all the radio stations. Keep on scrolling down for a dreamy picture of him. I couldn't help it!

Bill Anderson
Chuck Wicks

WOW

Joe Nichols
AWESOME!


My H. took this photo of myself and the girls just after the concert.

We are inside the Opry House.

Everyone had a great time!

I am headed to bed. We have to be at our first session at 8:30 in the morning. For some of you, that is late, for me I need my sleep.

From the Opryland Hotel, I send you

XOXO

Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment