Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHER B.!

The dear lady in this photo is celebrating a birthday today. Happy Birthday!
We had the best weekend, celebrating Mother's day and birthdays. She gave birth my to my dear H. and is the best MIL a wife could ask for. She is a living example of Proverbs 31.

28 Her children arise and call her blessed;
her husband also, and he praises her:

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for Mother B. Bless her on this and everyday.
In Jesus Name,
Amen
XOXO
Theresa

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Ms. Theresa! I have not talked to you or Bro. Greg in FOREVER! I found your blogspot through Adams, and had to say hello! It looks like you all are doing wonderful!

    I miss ya'll so very much, but i'm so happy that TN has been such a great move for you!

    :)ALICE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice,
    It is so good to hear from you! Thank you for the kind note. Keep in touch.
    theresa

    ReplyDelete