Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Happy Mother's Day!

Chest as you enter the front door. I apologize to my niece and "great" nephew. I did not realize I had cut them out of this photo until I uploaded to here. These young people are the most precious in my life. I love you all!
My friend D. gave me great advice this week. We were talking and I mentioned I was having a difficult time thinking of a centerpiece for my Mother's Day table. I told her my colors and she suggested I go with hydrangea. That was the "PERFECT" idea. I love it! Thanks!
The reason I celebrate Mother's Day!
#2 Son wasn't suppose to be here due to college commitment, he surprised me yesterday afternoon. #1 son arrived on Friday night.
We celebrated birthday last night. I think they are gorgeous kids. I love you all!
While I am proud of my table, I did not mean to have two copies of it on this post. I'm not sure how it happened. Maybe it was meant for you to enjoy. LOL


Glasses: Libby, Wal-Mart

Plates: Lenox, Butler's Pantry

Placemats & Napkins: Kohl's

Crochet doily: gift from Mother B.

Flatware: Onieda

Tablecloth: Not sure, found it in the closet. LOL

Plate stand: The kids gave it to me several years ago for M'Day

XOXO

Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment