Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Last Day of School!

The last day of school. What does it mean?
For me, it gives me the opportunity to reflect on a year's worth of work.
Did I accomplish all I set out to do?
Did I make a difference?
What could I have done differently?
What should I do differently for next year?
All of these thoughts run through my head,
and then.......

I begin a dance!

The last day of school dance!

I have survived another school year!

I am a teacher and I love it!

Summer break, is not the best part of teaching, but it is a sweet perk.


My #1 son has a blogspot.


Please go check it out. He has taken on the sport of running for fun. I would have never thought running could be fun, but he seems to think so. He runs in different marathons across KY and came to TN on Mother's Day weekend to run in one. I think he is coming back in July to run. That's fine with me!


I plan on sleeping in tomorrow, then I will prepare for graduation, which is tomorrow night. The senior girls use my classroom to prepare for graduation. It is fun and a little emotional. This group in particular have made a difference in my life.

I pray you are enjoying this beautiful spring weather. May God Bless You!

XOXO

Theresa


No comments:

Post a Comment