Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Orlando, spring 2009


Our trip to Orlando was exactly what we needed!
 These pictures are while we are in the airport waiting to board to leave TN.  Can you tell she had oral surgery just days before?  She was such a good patient!  She was determined to not let the discomfort of loosing those 5 teeth ruin her trip and she was successful! :0)


I am only showing this picture for you to see the sad looking pony tail that I had to wear that day due to me oversleeping that morning. 
It is obvious from this photo, we both needed a vacation!

The resort.  
I can highly recommend Bluegreen Resorts.  It was beautiful, clean and so very comfortable.  We had two bathrooms, two bedrooms, a balcony and a very nice kitchen.  I even did scrambled eggs and bacon one morning for breakfast!


The view from our balcony and bedroom window.  


As the week wore on, she felt better. :0)
 
We took a little time to take photos on our last day.



Everyone was so nice.  
One of the workers at the resort asked if she could take a picture of all of us.  I thought that was sweet.  We had fun.
Do we look more rested than when we left?  LOL


All good things must come to an end.  
I have early duty in the morning.  What a bummer.  
Oh well, we all have to do our part.  

I pray you are having a beautiful spring day.
XOXO
Theresa


No comments:

Post a Comment