Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Wisdom? I think NOT!

Guess who had to have their wisdom teeth removed this week?
This was not a planned activity. She was in the middle of mid-term exams when one of those pesky, impacted teeth decided to aggravate and cause pain. A phone call to the dentist and the next thing we know, she has an appointment for Friday afternoon at 1:30.
Imagine my surprise when the office nurse called me to the front desk and told me that she didn't have four wisdom teeth, but five!
She did really well, and is following the Dr's orders to the "T"!
She is on a soft food diet, pudding, yogurt, jello, mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese. She is determined to not be sick with all of the medicines she has to take, so she eats just enough to coat her stomach and not cause her stomach to act up. :o)


Her big brother has been very helpful.

He took the photos for this blog, and is

planning on adding them to facebook.

Keep us in your prayers. Pray she heals quickly. We are suppose to board an airplane on Tuesday afternoon for Orlando. We will all be ready for a vacation! I need your prayers, I have a million things to do and I am feeling very overwhelmed. Pray for Mom and Dad Burton as we leave them alone for a few days. Pray for our pilot, I'm not a world traveler, it's been 5 years since I've been on a plane and I might be a bit nervous. LOL
I will catch up with you when we return.
XOXO
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment