Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Teacher Luncheon #2

We had our second teacher luncheon this week.
Absolutely the best kids! They worked so hard!
They are learning so much about service, preparation, planning, organization, dovetailing and exhaustion!
The lunch went really well.
On the menu:
Loaded Potato Soup
Taco Soup
Southern Buttermilk Cornbread
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Chocolate Cherry Cake
Pistachio Salad



I had one student to ask me if we could possibly have an easy day on Friday. I asked him what he meant by "easy". He said, maybe watch a cooking video. I thought that was a reasonable request. I was exhausted too. :0)
A student teacher joined my class this week. It has brought back so many memories of my student teaching. I think she has more confidence than I had. :0)
My niece has joined the blog world!
Go check out Totally Tuckered and tell her "hello"! Her life is full and I am excited to keep up with her through technology.
Welcome!
Time for bed.
XOXO
Theresa


No comments:

Post a Comment