Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Next Generation

Ashley's appliqued blanket

Her blanket and a blanket she made for Chris's mom

Upstairs bath. She made the shower curtain! It is beautiful!

The shower curtain fabric is "chocolate lollipop" by Anna Maria Horner. The bow is Amy Butler fabric and Michael Miller.




I have waited 12 years for this moment. Ashley and I spent the day doing exactly what my own mother and I did when I became an adult and we would get together. When my mother would come for a visit she would have sewing projects she would want me to do for her and she would clean my house while I sewed. It was a GOOD THING! Ashley learned to sew today and made several beautiful projects, I cleaned house around her. Merry Christmas! Adam has arrived! All of our company is now here. We are settling in for a beautiful Christmas Celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment