Pages

Monday, December 10, 2007

Prayer

The last week of school before the Christmas break is usually filled with exhaustion and craziness. Today seems to be a perfect example of that. Several students are out of school due to illness. I had one report of a student that is in the hospital with kidney stones. While I have never had the displeasure of such discomfort, my hubby has and I understand it is horrible. I wish her well and a quick recovery.

A friend of mine, received a phone call from her sister this morning. The sister was at the hospital and had just been told she has breast cancer. Please pray for this family. Pray for wisdom and strength as they face this new challenge.

It is finals week for my two youngest children. They both assure me that all is well. I remember finals week and I'm happy I am past that. For those of you taking final exams, remember to study and rest. Your brain needs sleep in order to function well. Speaking of sleep, I think my pillow is calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment