Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Snow flakes

The possibility of a snow day for tomorrow is high on my list of wishes. Here in Kingsport the snow is lightly falling, but not yet sticking. My prayer is that the snow is mounting in the mountains and I will have a break from school tomorrow.



I finished my "great" nephew's Christmas stocking on Friday. I'm trying to complete his mommas so I can get them in the mail tomorrow. I love sewing gifts for Christmas and always have a ton of ideas floating around in my head. The dilemma comes when I run out of hours and the gifts are not finished. That's why a "snow day" tomorrow and Tuesday would be really nice.

Tonight is the night for the Choir Christmas program. I hope you are enjoying the church activities of the season. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment