Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Yes!





I am sitting in the living room and looking at our decorated Christmas tree! I am so happy to have it decorated. We had the living room painted last week, which has caused us to play catch up for decorating the house. Hubby and I put the lights on the tree before we left for the dinner theater at church. Ashley and Chris placed the ornaments on it when we returned. It is so nice to have young adults in the house. They did a great job! Thanks.


The dinner theater was wonderful. The youth and children in our church are very talented. We were blessed.


Ashley wanted me to make a Christmas stocking for her roommate. As this is the last weekend before they go home for Christmas break I had to work on it today.



Nothing like last minute gifts. LOL Ashley's friend loves pink and the polka dots were perfect. I did the embroidery work by hand and really enjoyed doing that this morning. It was relaxing.

Tomorrow is Andrew's big Christmas concert. We are so excited to hear him in the college choir. The Christmas season is in full swing.

My bed is calling my name. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment