Pages

Monday, February 18, 2008

The Cold Wind Doth Blow!

A cold front is moving through NETN. It is soooooo cold! We took the momma van to the fix it shop this morning. She was abused by another driver not too long ago. Poor thing. Yesterday was over 60 degrees so I only wore a light jacket this morning. Not Smart! I nearly froze. I was glad to come back home and stay in where it is warm. Thank you for electricity!
This is a close up of the chest in the entry way. The plate was a gift from my children a few years ago. We change the ribbon and message often. It is the cutest thing!
This gorgeous handmade crochet lace was given to me several years ago by a dear lady in our church. I love it! Her handwork is exquisite.
I have a prayer request. A dear lady in my life is sitting with her daughter in the hospital. The daughter is in the last stage of what began as lung cancer and now it is in her brain. This is a very difficult time for them and I ask that you join me in praying for peace and comfort and strength. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment