Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Greatest of these is LOVE


Beautiful, Beautiful Valentine!



My darling daughter and a gift she made. From scratch red velvet cupcakes. I made the icing for her. She was rushed. LOL I hope your evening made your wishes come true. I love you!
I had a hair appointment this afternoon and when I walked into the house, this was my welcome! My darling H prepared the most delicious and beautiful dinner. He had grilled steak, baked potatoes, ss rolls, and vegetables. It was a good thing!
The heart shaped cupcake behind the candle was what he made for dessert! He really was thoughtful and romantic. I love you darling! XOXO
To the other 2 young men in my life, A & A. I hope your day was great. I love you both bunches. I wish you were here, I understand you are where God wants you to be. Thank you for being responsible and Christian young men. Some young lady will be blessed!
To all my family in Kentucky, IN & IL. I pray you had a beautiful day. I miss you and pray for you daily. God Bless you All.

No comments:

Post a Comment