Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Did you Vote?



Did you vote today?
I had my patience tested, and I truly debated in my head whither it was worth it or not, but I DID vote! I happen to live in a state that had primary elections today. While I am not always pleased with the choices, I realize that as a citizen of this great country, it is my responsibility to vote.


The weather here was so beautiful that I enjoyed being out and about. I had a few appointments I had to meet and then I took the opportunity to stop at a few of my favorite stores. I was very careful in my selection of merchandise, which should thrill my checkbook. I picked up construction paper and stencils for school. I'm always running out of school supplies.

The above bear is what I had planned on doing today, but... I think I will do that another day. That adorable clip art is found here.
She has the most precious free clip art. You should drop over and see her selection. I envy her skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment