Pages

Monday, February 11, 2008

We Made the Front Page!

The newspaper article was fabulous! I wish you could read it. Those are my kids on the front page of that paper. I am so proud! Another proud moment. The above picture is the stage at the KY Center for the ARTS. I have had several opportunities over the years to attend Broadway plays and concerts in this center. Our oldest son was chosen to be in the all-state choir his junior and senior year of high school. If I didn't have to grade papers I would dig through photos and post those. LOL Our middle child was also a member of the all-state high school choir his senior year of high school. I am a proud mother! I thought those days would be behind me. I was pleased when my middle child, who is a Junior at Alice Lloyd College, e-mailed me that he had been chosen by his choir director to be a part of the all-state collegiate choir! I realize you can't pick him out from the above picture, but with a wonderful zoom lens on my camera you can see his smiling face below.
God has blessed both of my boys with musical talent. OS(oldest son) teaches guitar and voice lessons in the evenings and sings regularly. MS(middle son) joined the choir at ALC and is thoroughly enjoying the opportunity to study music and sing. Their sister has talent as well, but doesn't enjoy the performing aspect. That's ok, she is creative, smart and a beautiful young woman. I love all three of you! XOXO Theresa


1 comment:

  1. Thank you!! I love you too!!! I get all my creativeness from the best mother ever!!! I made a blog by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete